We are looking for an ambitious Trading Operations and Business Analyst to join our procurement team and support our team in the purchasing process by analyzing data and market rates and trends to ensure cost-effective purchase of services. Quality control and compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures including supplier selection and management, price negotiation, etc. The role requires constant engagement with Procurement team members and cross-functional stakeholders to drive performance management, continuous improvement, and support stage-gate innovation with rigor, quality assurance, and supply availability – all at a competitive cost.
What you will do?
• Prepare reports on market research to identify potential cost drivers and market trends.
• Collect, process and analyze data to identify cost reduction opportunities.
• Support various sourcing and supply projects by providing relevant data analytics and recommendations.
• Active search for new suppliers, negotiation including pricing, service level guarantees, and terms with suppliers.
• Support the development of long-range strategic sourcing plans to reduce total costs, optimize value from suppliers, and meet customer requirements.
• Analysis of trends and market conditions for the present and future pricing, availability and lead-time.
• Coordinate and delegate incoming procurement requests from Routing and Sales Team.
• Participate in special projects to ensure procurement objectives are being met, collaborate within the procurement team and bring new innovative ideas for improvements within the procurement team as well as across the departments.
• Master’s degree in Economics/Business, Mathematics or Computer Science.
• Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
• Prepared to work with an international team (mainly Europe based).
• Detail-oriented with strong analytical, organizational and time management skills.
• Possess excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Fluent in written and spoken English; Spanish or Russian language is a plus.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office package.
• Knowledge of SQL and databases is a plus.
• Knowledge of data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau) is a plus.
• Willingness to travel abroad.
• Take part in complex, innovative projects used by highly recognizable brands and clients.
• Develop further on modern technologies and innovative projects in the Telecom Industry (A2P SMS).
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a supporting, stimulating and friendly work environment.
• Personal development/education (conferences, trainings).
• Working from a modern coworking space HubHub Twin City C.