Mitto has a singular mission – to provide our customers with the most reliable, robust SMS Messaging service in the industry. That’s why technology is at the heart of everything we do. Our in-house team of developers make up more than a third of our staff and between them have designed a platform that guarantees our customers’ SMS messages get to the right person, at the right time, in the right place – in the most cost-effective way possible.
We are looking for experienced and ambitious .NET Developer to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts.
Development team is working with Scrum.
What you will do
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems
- Implement Unit Tests for various .Net applications
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare an update for systems
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Monitor everyday activities of the system and provide the required support
Your skills and qualifications
- At least 3 years of working experience
- Knowledge of .NET 4.x framework and patterns, ambitious in learning .NET core framework and patterns
- Knowledge of RDBMS, willing to learn multiple NoSQL systems, as well as RDBMS cluster architecture
- Knowledge of Windows systems, willing to dive into containerization and orchestration on Windows and Linux
- Nice to have abbreviations: TFS, Git, MVC, REST, NUnit, HTML, CSS (SASS), JS, jQuery, STOMP
- Nice to have non-abbreviations: Elastic Search, Redis, TypeScript, Telerik Kendo UI
- Taking part in complex, innovative projects used by highly recognizable brands and clients
- Working in an international team of talented, experienced and helpful engineers and analysts
- Developing further on modern technologies and creative projects