We are looking for an ambitious Procurement Analyst to join our Procurement team and be responsible for the purchasing process by ensuring cost-effective purchase of services as required by the procurement plan whilst ensuring quality control and compliance with the company’s policies and procedures. The role requires data analysis to identify and present cost reduction opportunities, followed by supplier selection and management, price negotiation and final commercial agreement.
What you will do?
- Creation, implementation and execution of Procurement Action Plan.
- Prepare reports on market research to identify potential cost drivers and market trends
- Collect, process and analyze data to identify cost reduction opportunities
- Support various sourcing and supply projects by providing relevant data analytics and recommendations.
- Active search for new suppliers, negotiation including pricing, service level guarantees, and terms with suppliers.
- Support the development of long-range strategic sourcing plans to reduce total costs, optimize value from suppliers, and meet customer requirements.
- Analysis of trends and market conditions for the present and future pricing, availability and lead-time.
- Coordinate and delegate incoming procurement requests from Routing and Sales Team.
- Lead and manage special projects to ensure procurement objectives are being met, collaborate within the procurement team
- BSc in Economics, Mathematics, Finance, Business Analysis
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Prepared to work with an international team (mainly Europe based).
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Possess excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Good knowledge of MS Office package.
- Knowledge of SQL and databases is a plus.
- Knowledge of data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau) is a plus.
- Willingness to travel abroad.
- Take part in complex, innovative projects used by highly recognizable brands and clients.
- Develop further on modern technologies and innovative projects.
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a supporting, stimulating and friendly work environment.
- Personal development/education (conferences, trainings).
- Paid gym and pool membership