As an Account Manager you help Mitto AG in our rapid expansion to establish a global footprint. You possess the rare combination of superior customer relationship skills, technical attitude and have a proven ability to build and close a qualified sales pipeline. In this key role you identify, open, and grow new accounts in the telecoms, Internet and mobile app markets across a region.
What you will do
• Identify prospects, build pipelines and close deals ensuring long term revenue plans.
• Work together with the operations team to deploy the service offered to the client and manage the account according to the Mitto team strategy.
• Prioritize and deliver a superior customer experience to strategic customers in the region.
• Participate in answering global clients RFP for cloud telecommunications support.
• Continuously work with the client to identify needs and propose solutions making an impact on the Mitto product roadmap.
Your skills and qualifications
• Holds a University degree or has equivalent practical experience.
• Fluent in English.
• Prepared to work under pressure and quickly grasp a good understanding of trends driving innovation in technology, specifically in mobile, cloud and consumer areas.
• Prepared to work with an international team (mainly Europe based).
• Experience in building strong relationships with decision makers.
• Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
• Possess excellent customer service skills with a customer driven focus and the ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
• Open to travel up to 10% of the time depending upon the region in which you are assigned responsibility.
• Ability to work cross functionally both internally and externally to execute deals.
• Self-motivated with a passion for sales and the ability to thrive in a results-driven environment
• 1+ years of B2B sales experience in the Internet or telecommunications sector is a plus
• Taking part in complex, innovative projects used by highly recognizable brands and clients
• Working in an international team of talented, experienced and helpful engineers and analysts
• Developing further on modern technologies and innovative projects
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a supporting, stimulating and friendly work environment
• Personal development/education (conferences, trainings)